Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Last Updated on January 6, 2020
RB&W (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may, from time to time, collect personal data from certain individuals who are outside our company, such as:
- Individual representatives of our current or potential customers, vendors, and other business partners (“Partners”);
- Individuals who are applying for employment with us (“Applicants”); and
- Individual visitors of our websites (“Visitors”) (Partners, Applicants, and Visitors are referred to collectively as “you” or “your”).
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains your privacy rights regarding our processing, collection, use, sharing, and storage of your personal data.
Please contact our Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests, questions, or concerns relating to this Privacy Notice.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PURPOSES OF USE
Your personal data is collected by various means, including emails, phone calls, regular mail, meetings, and electronic forms available on our website (the “Site”) or other websites. We collect and process personal data from you only for lawful reasons, such as our legitimate interests or to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations.
We collect the following types of personal data, which are usually publicly available or voluntarily provided by you:
- Phone Number
- Employer, job title, and other professional or work-related information
- Information you provide on a job application, resume, or CV, such as: education, employment history, qualifications, and professional licenses
We may collect personal financial or bank data in rare circumstances. The vast majority of the financial and bank data we collect is company-level (i.e., non-personal) data.
We use your personal data for the following internal business purposes:
- Sell, market, and produce our products and services
- Communicate with you and provide customer service
- Process, pay, and issue invoices
- Conduct credit checks
- Conduct interviews and evaluate Applicants
THIRD PARTY SHARING
We never share your personal data with third parties for their sales or marketing purposes. We only share your personal data with third parties for the business purposes described above, our internal operations, and to comply with our contractual or legal obligations. We may transfer your personal data to:
- Customer relationship management (CRM) tools to enhance and organize our sales, marketing, and customer service efforts
- IT service providers to process business emails and for data backup purposes
- Recruiting companies to help us find new employees
- Our Partners for the purpose of providing our products and services
- Our affiliate companies for data backup purposes and for the internal business purposes set forth above
If you live in the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”), United Kingdom (“UK”), or Switzerland, you have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- You may request access to your personal data and obtain information about our processing of your personal data, with whom we share your personal data, and your rights.
- You may request that we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- You may object to our processing of your personal data.
- Where we process personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent.
- You may correct personal data that is inaccurate and have incomplete personal data completed.
- You may request that we delete your personal data or return or provide a copy of it to you.
To submit a question or concern about your rights, please email our Compliance Office at email@example.com. If you live in the EU, EEA, UK, or Switzerland, and you are unsatisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding your personal data with an applicable supervisory authority.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We store your personal data for as long as required for the business purposes for which it was collected and processed. We take security seriously and implement reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we collect from improper use, unauthorized access, and external threats.
The personal data we collect within your country may be transferred outside of your country among our affiliates or with third parties for the business purposes described in this Privacy Notice. As required by applicable law, we utilize appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses or privacy certification mechanisms, approved by applicable data protection authorities, when we transfer personal data across international borders. You may request information about our appropriate safeguards by contacting our Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contain links to other third party websites. We do not control the personal data collection methods of third party websites that can be reached through links from our Site. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving our Site and to read the privacy statements of any third party website that collects your personal data.
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
If we modify this Privacy Notice, we will post the updated version on our Site. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Privacy Notice, and you are bound by any changes to the Privacy Notice by using our Site, products, or services after such changes have been posted.
Our Site is owned and operated by . If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or your rights, please contact us or email our Compliance Office at email@example.com.